Kablamo operates at the forefront of distributed, highly-scaled application development, with expertise across the many required disciplines to make efficient end-to-end use of the cloud. Our DevOps approach allows us to rapidly build flexible, cloud-based solutions and business applications for clients.
Our DevOps discipline is crucial to this flexible delivery, and we're actively seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join us, to work collaboratively with internal teams and external client stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience with excellent cross-platform Systems administration skills.
- Solid and proven AWS cloud experience (across VPC, EC2, Route53, IAM, STS, RDS).
- Experience with AWS Cloud Formation.
- Experience with configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Solid experience in building and maintaining Docker images.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, Bamboo, GoCD, Concourse CI.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, networking and routing protocols.
- Experience in implementing CDN/DDoS/WAF technologies.
- Understanding of Web and API development.
- Solid understanding of the gits.
- Manage deliverables and successful outcomes within the resource and time constraints, as determined by the DevOps Manager and Delivery Lead.
- Proactively participate in project stand-ups, effectively communicating status and any progress impediments.
- Attend iteration planning sessions and participate in the sizing of the testing effort required to complete stories, ensuring external dependencies are considered.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the development team and product stakeholders to ensure project outcomes adhere to agreed quality standards.
- Have a passion for what you do and a consistently strive to do it well.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Strong skill sets in Web and API development and architectures (Event Driven, SOA, Microservices)
- Experience with Akamai and AWS Cloudfront & WAF
- Experience with Docker clustering and management
- Exposure to cloud migration and delivery
Send your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.