Kablamo operates at the forefront of distributed, highly-scaled application development, with expertise across the many required disciplines to make efficient end-to-end use of the cloud. Our DevOps approach allows us to rapidly build flexible, cloud-based solutions and business applications for clients.
Our DevOps discipline is crucial to this flexible delivery, and we are seeking an experienced, Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team, to work collaboratively with the internal teams and external client stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience and exceptional cross-platform Systems administration skills.
- Solid cloud skills across the entire AWS platform (AI & BI excluded)
- Strong skills in writing for configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Experience with Cloud Formation and writing opinionated stacks.
- Solid experiencing Docker clustering and management.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, Bamboo, GoCD, Concourse CI.
- Strong skills understanding TCP/IP and experiencing running/building physical and logical networks with a strong understanding of dynamic routing (BGP/OSPF).
- Strong skills in implementing CDN/DDoS/WAF with Akamai & Amazon
- Strong skill sets in Web and API development and architectures (Event Driven, SOA, Microservices).
- A passion for what you do and a desire to do it well.
- Manage the successful outcomes of all deliverables within the resource and time constraints as defined by the DevOps Manager and Delivery lead.
- Participate in project stand-ups by effectively communicating status and impediments to progress.
- Attend iteration planning sessions and participate in the sizing of the testing effort required to complete stories, ensuring external decencies are considered.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the development team and product stakeholders to ensure project outcomes adhere to agreed quality standards.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with AWS BI & ETL application stack.
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring Junior and Mid level DevOps engineers.
- Demonstrable experience in running client engagement and self independence.
- Demonstrable experience in cloud migration and delivery exposure.
Send your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.