Kablamo operates at the forefront of distributed, highly-scaled application development, with expertise across the many required disciplines to make efficient end-to-end use of the cloud. Our DevOps approach allows us to rapidly build flexible, cloud-based solutions and business applications for clients.
Our DevOps discipline is crucial to this flexible delivery, and we are seeking a Junior DevOps Engineer with 1-2 years' experience, to join the team.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years experience in cross-platform systems administration skills
- General understanding and some experience in public cloud(s) - AWS, Azure, GCE
- Basic understanding of configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Understanding of CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, Bamboo, GoCD, Concourse CI.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and basic networking.
- Understanding of Web and Restful API development.
- Do you know the gits?
- Ability to manage your own deliverables (and expected outcomes) within the time constraints set by the DevOps Manager and Delivery lead.
- Confident ability to participate in project stand-ups, with effective communication around the status, progress and obstructions.
- Attend iteration planning sessions, and participate in the sizing of the testing effort required to complete stories, considering external dependencies as required.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the Development team (and product stakeholders, as required), to ensure agreed quality standards are met.
- Have a passion for what you do and a desire to do it well.
Desirable skills and experience
- Some experience using Atlassian product suite of tools (primarily Jira, Confluence and Bamboo)
- Experience with Cloud Formation
- Some experience with Docker
- Understanding of CDN/DDoS/WAF technologies
- Vmware experience
Send your CV and details to email@example.com.